Yes—if your private health insurance policy includes cover for physiotherapy you can claim for these exercise-based sessions. Rebates will differ depending on your policy, so please speak to your insurer.
PLEASE NOTE, for claiming purposes all Clinical Rehab Classes are classified as Group Physiotherapy consultations (HICAPS code 560) according to the following criteria.
- A pre-intervention assessment is conducted by a physiotherapist (your initial assessment)
- The class program is tailored to your individual needs
- Clinical record keeping is maintained (our staff record notes at each session)
- The session is taken by a physiotherapist
- A re-assessment occurs regularly based on the physiotherapist’s clinical judgement
- The Group class has a maximum of 5 participants