Our Physiotherapists and Remedial Massage therapists are providing regular face to face treatments. Physiotherapist run Pilates classes as well as Studio Pilates and Express reformer classes have now all recommenced.
We remain compliant with the DHHS regulations and our Studio is open with both face-to-face and Telehealth Physiotherapy appointments available.
Rest assured that we continue to practise rigorous hygiene and social distancing practices for the safety and protection of you, our staff and our community.
In accordance with government regulations, we ask the following customers to delay booking an appointment:
- If you are feeling unwell e.g. Flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or breathing difficulty.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If there is another reason according to health authority advice you should be self-isolating (e.g. awaiting a COVID-19 test result).
Our staff are also abiding by these regulations.
Prior to your appointment, our team will ask you health-screening questions to ensure you do not pose any risk to yourself or our team members.
The team at The Alignment Studio
- There will be a 10 minute break between each consultation to allow time for;
- Cleaning of all treatment couches, equipment, benches, chairs and other surfaces with disinfectant.
- Change of linen on treatment beds.
- Clinicians to thoroughly wash their hands (as has always been our practise)
- Physiotherapists, Remedial massage therapists, Pilates instructors and reception staff will be wearing masks.
- All patients will be expected to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitiser will be located at front desk, waiting room and in every treatment room. This is for the use of all staff & patients.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles and front desk counter will be regularly disinfected.
- On entry to the studio patients will have their forehead temperature taken with a digital thermometer and asked to use the hand sanitiser.
- Clinicians will have their temperature taken on arrival at the studio.
- Strict policy in place requiring staff and patients not to attend the studio if they have any cold or flu like symptoms: eg. fever, cough, sneeze, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fatigue.