With the Stage 4 restrictions in Victoria evolving quickly we are closely monitoring DHHS safety updates and the government’s messaging to ensure we are compliant with the changing regulations.
Our Studio remains open with both face-to-face and Telehealth Physiotherapy. Appointments available.
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel all remedial massage and Pilates classes until the end of Stage 4 restrictions.
The Victorian Department of Health and Human Services states the following:
Care and health care:
- You can leave home to receive health care or attend medical appointments. If you need to see a doctor or health care professional, you should do so. Do not put off getting medical care. Your doctor or health care professional can provide advice on how to stay safe.
- During stage 4 restrictions the DHHS is minimising public movement during this time to ‘essential’ or ‘emergency’ care. This means if you have pain or significant discomfort, or if by delaying care your problem will worsen, you have permission to seek care. If you are currently feeling well and you can delay your appointment, then you should do so.
- Please be assured that you are also permitted to travel more than 5km to seek health care and a GP referral is not required.
If you have any question or queries about your own personal situation please don’t hesitate to call us at (9650 2220) to have a discussion with your Physio or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest assured that we have put in place even tighter hygiene and social distancing practices for the safety and protection of you and our community.
In accordance with government regulations, we ask the following customers to delay booking an appointment:
- If you are feeling unwell e.g. Flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or breathing difficulty.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If there is another reason according to health authority advice you should be self-isolating (e.g. awaiting a COVID-19 test result).
All our staff are also abiding by these regulations.
Prior to your appointment, our team will ask you health screening questions to ensure you do not pose any risk to yourself or our team members.
We wish you and your family well in these trying times.
The team at The Alignment Studio
- There will be a 10 minute break between each consultation to allow time for;
- Cleaning of all treatment couches, equipment, benches, chairs and other surfaces with disinfectant.
- Change of linen on treatment beds.
- Clinicians to thoroughly wash their hands (as has always been our practise)
- Physiotherapists will be wearing masks and protective glasses/face shields.
- All patients will be expected to wear a massage.
- Hand sanitiser will be located at front desk, waiting room and in every treatment room. This is for the use of all staff & patients.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles and front desk counter will be regularly disinfected.
- On entry to the studio patients will have their forehead temperature taken with a digital thermometer and asked to use the hand sanitiser.
- Clinicians will have their temperature taken on arrival at the studio.
- Strict policy in place requiring staff and patients not to attend the studio if they have any cold or flu like symptoms: eg. fever, cough, sneeze, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fatigue.