We are excited to announce that as of Monday 18th May we will be re-opening for in studio consultations!!
With the flattening of the Coronavirus curve, and some recent easing of restrictions, we are resuming in studio appointments. Initially our opening hours and staff bookings will be limited to ensure patient safety. Online bookings and phone appointments will be available.
We will continue to offer Telehealth consultations to assess and treat patients who are unable to come in to the studio.
A few things to note:
- Your safety is our utmost priority. Our staff have all undertaken online training in infection control.
- We have developed hygiene protocols to ensure all government health recommendations are adhered to, maintaining a clean, hygienic and safe environment for our patients. See below for protocols we will be adhering to for your safety.
- We are hearing many stories about the physical effects of WFH during lockdown. We’re committed to help you address these issues allowing you to take back control of your physical health.
- Clinical Pilates programs: While group classes are a little way off (hopefully mid-June) we are offering one-on-one sessions. We also hope Express Reformer & Studio Pilates classes will recommence in mid-June.
- Thank you for all your lovely emails, texts and messages over the past six weeks. We are grateful for your support and excited to be back in the studio to offer you in person care again.
Given that there will be limited availability, please book online at https://www.thealignmentstudio.com.au/ or call on 9650 2220 to arrange a consultation.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- There will be a 15 minute break between each consultation to allow time for;
- Cleaning of all treatment couches, equipment, benches, chairs and other surfaces with disinfectant.
- Change of linen on treatment beds.
- Clinicians to thoroughly wash their hands (as has always been our practise)
- Hand sanitiser will be located at front desk, waiting room and in every treatment room. This is for the use of all staff & patients.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles and front desk counter will be regularly disinfected.
- On entry to the studio patients will have their forehead temperature taken with a digital thermometer and asked to use the hand sanitiser.
- Clinicians will have their temperature taken on arrival at the studio.
- Strict policy in place requiring staff and patients not to attend the studio if they have any cold or flu like symptoms: eg. fever, cough, sneeze, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fatigue.
- If required or requested masks will be worn by staff.